Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fan-Franklin-Tastic!

MY SISTER IS HERE!!! I am over the moon!


She and the girls flew in from Cinci tonight and came straight over to meet Dylann. Kate held Dylann for 2 hrs and 27 mins (Total visit time: 2 hrs and 33 mins) - I guess she really meant it when she said she was going to snuggle her for 18 days straight!


Kyle and Emmi each held their cuzzie right when they walked through our door. Girls club is in session!



TT (Tori) hosted dinner for the whole fam, simmering up an Italian feast. Honestly, is this girl for real? I just might forget to take her to the airport in a week...


Cheers to baby Dylann and cheers to the Franklin's arrival! So much fun to come! And just wait till Davis sees Kyle and Emmi! Poor guy was fast asleep when they got here. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. what a day for auntie kate to remember forever!!!! so fun! xo ellie

    ReplyDelete