With Tim back to work, I am very lucky he takes the early night shift with Dylann so I can nap before her night wakings begin. Davis, on the other hand, has been taking the early morning shift with a 3:30am wake-up call, shouting "Momma! Baby!" From there on out I have 3 snoring bears surrounding me in our master-den-room... Seems that all cave bears want to be in the same lair. We'll see how long momma bear can endure all this den-sharing... ;)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
The Baby Monitors
I've got three baby monitors... An actual monitor, Davis and Tim. These 3 jump when the baby jumps and keep their eyes on her at all times.


With Tim back to work, I am very lucky he takes the early night shift with Dylann so I can nap before her night wakings begin. Davis, on the other hand, has been taking the early morning shift with a 3:30am wake-up call, shouting "Momma! Baby!" From there on out I have 3 snoring bears surrounding me in our master-den-room... Seems that all cave bears want to be in the same lair. We'll see how long momma bear can endure all this den-sharing... ;)
With Tim back to work, I am very lucky he takes the early night shift with Dylann so I can nap before her night wakings begin. Davis, on the other hand, has been taking the early morning shift with a 3:30am wake-up call, shouting "Momma! Baby!" From there on out I have 3 snoring bears surrounding me in our master-den-room... Seems that all cave bears want to be in the same lair. We'll see how long momma bear can endure all this den-sharing... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment