Sunday, May 30, 2010

Goooooo Tritons!


Simply put, Tim and Davis need to get their wiggles out. When they are cooped up too long, they get a crazy, wild look in their eyeballs, so Dylann and I let these ponies loose at the San Clemente High School fields... And they ran.... And ran and ran and ran and ran! I got a funny feeling sitting there on that field... I just can't believe one day (if all goes to plan) our kids will be Tritons at SCHS and Tim and I will be sitting in the bleachers cheering them on, interrogating their teachers at back-to-school night (hee hee) and spying in the gym when picking them up at school dances ;) WOAH. Slow down clock, slow down! Now I am immediately going downstairs to hold my tiny baby before she grows too quickly :(

1 comment:

  1. so crazy and beautiful to think our babies could go to school where we did!
    Hope to see you and meet Dylann soon!

    ReplyDelete