Friday, May 7, 2010

Pretend City


When I quit my job, I made a list of all the things I wanted to do with Davis before our new baby comes. One of the last items to cross off was a children's museum, so today, with a blank afternoon, we headed toward Pretend City.

Once inside, Davis was shell-shocked that Momma never said No... He could touch any and everything with never a protest! Hesitant at first, he quickly learned his paws could go wild!

He played heroic fireman...


He waited and waited for a fish to bite...


He went head-to-head with some giant chompers...


He watched chickens and even got to hold one!


He painted with the concentration of an old master...


And he even learned how to weigh a baby and call his friends with the news she's arrived!



By the time we left, a Happy Meal from McDonald's was all we needed and this day was far from pretend... We had a REAL blast.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, is lil Dtown a leftie???????????????????

    ReplyDelete