As for double diapers... Davis took his off before I could get clothes on him and Dylann? She blew hers out right when I got her fully dressed. No wonder it takes me 2 hours to get out of the house!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Double Dip
The easiest way to bathe 2 kids? A double dip! This morning I learned how to simultaneously wash down both kids while sipping coffee - What a feat I tell you!

As for double diapers... Davis took his off before I could get clothes on him and Dylann? She blew hers out right when I got her fully dressed. No wonder it takes me 2 hours to get out of the house!
As for double diapers... Davis took his off before I could get clothes on him and Dylann? She blew hers out right when I got her fully dressed. No wonder it takes me 2 hours to get out of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh I love this... very smart!
ReplyDeleteBig Brother is too sweet.
they are toooooo adorable! What a cute pair! love the diaper shots!
ReplyDelete