My mom's side of the family has an array of women we call "The Cousins" - Each one is unique and fabulous in her own right and I am so impressed how they have kept in touch over the decades. I remember running around at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party with the cousins my age, who are now married with kids of their own, Kelly being one of them. Today Kelly and I got a dose of rare one-on-one time walking Davis and her cute baby Isaac on Huntington Beach. The Elders (hee hee) enjoyed lunch at Dukes in peace and quiet... till we crashed the party just in time for dessert!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Are You My Cousin?
My mom's side of the family has an array of women we call "The Cousins" - Each one is unique and fabulous in her own right and I am so impressed how they have kept in touch over the decades. I remember running around at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party with the cousins my age, who are now married with kids of their own, Kelly being one of them. Today Kelly and I got a dose of rare one-on-one time walking Davis and her cute baby Isaac on Huntington Beach. The Elders (hee hee) enjoyed lunch at Dukes in peace and quiet... till we crashed the party just in time for dessert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment