Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Full Hands


Tim is on a work trip across the country for 3 nights and let me tell you, I have a new found respect for all this guy does. First, he gets up every morning, takes the dog out and goes to the gym. Second, he works hard ALL DAY LONG to bring home the bacon. Third, he comes home, takes out the trash, carries all the laundry up/down, walks the dog (again) and plays with Davis. After dinner, after ALL THIS, he whips out his study materials for the CFA and reads, and reads, and reads - Amidst this, he listens all about my day (Davis fell off the arm chair! I found curtains for the nursery! I tripped in the Trader Joes parking lot! Earth-shattering stuff...), enthusiastically watches trash on tv with me (The Bachelor!) and drives to Rite Aid to buy ice cream whenever I have a craving (every other night). With Tim gone, my hands feel a little fuller (it's hard to walk a spastic dog with a toddler in tow!), my nights are a little lonlier (He missed LOST last night!) and Davis is a little sadder (Baby bumps do not equal fun wrestling partners).

We miss you babe! Come home FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment