What a TREAT it was Saturday to have SIX WHOLE HOURS with the members of Mother's Meeting, our makeshift mom's group that usually meets once/month for a casual dinner and gabfest. Tim was the DD (on Davis Duty) while I got spoiled rotten with a pedicure (Cassie treated, what the heck!!!!), dinner on the town (Yes, I ate an entire rack of ribs - It was the baby, I swear it!) and saw a showing of Alice in Wonderland in 3D (trippy!). I love these girls because they all have kids (Kelley has Ayden, 3, and Layla, 1 - Sarah has Samantha, 2 and is prego with twins - Cassie has triplets Sevyn, Gunnar and Capri all under 1!) and will drive near or far to get together no matter the circumstance. They ALWAYS bring captivating conversation and chatter to the table and truly understand what it's like to be in this phase of life called "Married with Children" hee hee. Thank you ladies for making the trek to SC for such a truly indulgent night... Meeting adjourned!
P.S. Jamie, we missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment