Yay for Friday and yay for FISH! Friday = Tim home! Fish = 3 hours of entertainment by hundreds of finned friends! Tim picked a great airport to fly into last night, so before scooping him up, Davis and I spent the afternoon at the Aquarium of the Pacific!

I've heard the jingle and seen the ads, but I never guessed the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach is the place to be with a toddler - Davis truly ran his legs off sprinting from tank to tank and climbing up to see!
What a cool place for a toddler to explore...
World's biggest fish
Davis ooooohhhed and aaaaahhhhhed till the aquarium closed...

And we even found a truck in the gift shop!
P.S. I never knew the Long Beach waterfront was so cool and full of restaurants, walking paths and respectable sea vessels - There's even a lighthouse! Plus, the Long Beach Grand Prix is in April.... Trucks + Fish? I don't think our kid could even handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment