Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's All Really Happening


I have felt kicks and pops in my belly for weeks and weeks. I have been scheming up a theme for her nursery. I have dusted off the infant car seat. I have imagined her face, pondered how small she'll be and have wondered endlessly how Davis will feel when I hold another kid all day long. But why, oh why, does it all seem like a dream? Am I really pregnant or just getting really puffy? Today, at my 28 week appointment, I got to see proof yet again that this is all really happening!


See her face? These are always hard to decipher and the photo quality is not the best, but Little Miss Dubost is on her side, facing the camera with her arms on either side of her lil mug!

I must give a shout out to Pop (aka my Dad) for tending to big bro-to-be Davis while I was at the appointment - Of course, Davis was in hog heaven and he even treated us to lunch afterwards. Thank you Dad!

2 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! Yay for Lady Du!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so amazing !! I can't believe she is going to be here in just a short time! Keep blogging I love the updates... Cant wait to see you in person!! xoxox Kimmie

    ReplyDelete